The lighter side of things. Things that are fuzzy.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesdays With Jesus

Today was a good day. I worked hard. I got a ton of things done. I was able to go to Mass and receive Jesus, my Savior. What a joy it is to be able to go to Mass in the middle of each week. The kids were pretty distracting. I guess they don't appreciate it yet. Someday they will.

Basketball practice was somewhat disappointing. The boys were really sloppy and not trying to run the offense the way we taught them. They don't think about what they are doing. To their credit, they are very hard workers and really want to play the right way. I just wish I could get them to think the game out more. Regardless, they are much improved from last year and I see them trying hard and I respect that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home