The lighter side of things. Things that are fuzzy.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Head On, Apply Directly to the Forehead

Has anyone seen (or heard) these commercials for headache pain where the lady says, "Head on! Apply directly to the forehead!" over and over again? I pray to God that you haven't. I've heard it way too many times. Upon hearing this commercial I have a half-hearted desire to apply a gun to my forehead...head on. I will never buy this product. I will mock and ridicule anyone I know who ever buys this product until I make them cry. The commercial is horrible and should cease to exist.

1 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Well you don't know me so you can't mock me really and I'm therefore safe in telling you about the following incident :-)

read more here -

http://catholicconvert.wordpress.com/2006/02/26/lent-blog-post/

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home